Fun 4 Kids Foundation seeks to assist in strengthening Kids, Individuals, Dependents & Society by identifying, accessing, developing and obtaining resources to support needs in the areas of education, career development, mentoring, life-skills, drug prevention, teen pregnancy prevention, crime prevention, sports and outreach opportunities.
To revitalize communities locally and abroad by restoring the values of education (i.e., GED, college preparation, career training), health and awareness, mentoring programs, life skills, social skill, sports related programs, preventions programs (i.e., teen pregnancy, drugs usage), and other service related programs as needed. We will:
1. Challenge community and business involvement and support— to give, mentor, and volunteer in efforts to help children, adults, and families to heal, learn, develop, excel and succeed;
2. Listen, and Support—Kids, Individuals, Dependents and Society with achieving immediate, short-term and long-term needs and goals;
3. Network, collaborate, and partner
with— individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations to create supportive relationships that will
aid us in fulfilling our vision and mission;
4. Raise, invest and allocate annual contributions and donations—that will allow us to implement and sustain diversified programs that will impact lives and communities in an effective and positive manner;
5. Create sustainability—by creating funding sources, activities, program, designing projects and events within the organization that will be instrumental in our long-term success. In addition we will conduct individual needs assessments and make referrals;
6. Build—by revitalizating communities, and creating jobs;
7. Support education—by providing scholarships and tuition assistance;
8. Hold ourselves accountable—our cause requires a commitment to ours clients, donors, contributors, and volunteers to provide services and programs with honesty, compassion, integrity, respect and financial stewardship.